Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Still Here!

Hey there!

Just in case anyone has noticed there hasn't been a post in a few weeks. I've just been really busy but hopefully I'll have something up soon. Got a few films that be writing posts about so please keep an eye out.

Also if you have the time and you haven't already, please like my facebook page. I have been talking a lot on there, doing competitions and talking about films in general. The more the merrier so check it out! There is a like button on the right hand side of the page. If you are already liking the page, please spread the word!

Also for more reading, take a look at some of the other blogs that I think are great that you can go to by clicking on the links on the right too!


Thanks for reading!

Michael.


No comments:

Post a Comment