Pages

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Competition!

As you can see, I've been on a bit of a hiatus for a while now. It's been quite hard to write anything because I've really been struggling to get anyone to actually read anything on here. I'm probably not the best writer and I don't claim to be, and I always said I'm just doing this for myself, but it has been dragging me downg a bit even though I try not to let it. 

Anyway, enough whining. I've been trying to get things back on track now and a couple of days ago I put a competition on twitter and facebook for people to pick a film they'd like to see up on the page and the winner would win a film from my personal collection, not just any old shit that I don't want but one that goes in line with what I write.

Unfortunately, no one read that competition either (only one reply so far) so I'm posting up on the page to see if I get a better response! If successful, there will be more stuff like this up on the page. If not, I guess I'll just call it a day I suppose haha!

If anyone thinks they have something good, let me know in the comments and if all goes well, I'll pick a winner! 

Thanks to all that have read this page!

Michael

10 comments:

  1. My Life as a Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you've seen House aka Hausa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House is one that has been recommended to me before. I haven't seen it but looks like a film I would enjoy! Thanks for your suggestion! :)

      Delete
  3. One of my favorite films... underrated "Nightbreed", though I am not sure if it fits...

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    IZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice choice! Anything goes as long as it's a bit out there haha!

      Delete
  4. Being Out there... is what I am all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBA Welcome Wagon...
    Wanted to let you know, you part of the Alliance.
    Please stop by and check to make sure your link is correct.
    Remember to say Thank You and visit the other HBA Members.

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    IZOMBIE
    HBA Staff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's excellent news! Thank you very much, you've made my day!
      I'll take a look around, it will be great to see other peoples pages!
      I'll make sure to check out your stuff too.

      Michael.

      Delete
  6. Thanks to all that entered the competition. A lot of good choices! Hausu is the winner! When I get my copy delivered and watched it'll be the next blog! Thanks everyone for their interest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to seeing what you thought of it :) trina

    ReplyDelete