Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Hello!

Hi there Michael here!

This blog has been created primarily so I can talk about any movies, music or any other cool things that have caught my attention. The main thing I will be talking about is movies I have seen recently be it horror, cult, arthouse or any other type of movie that has caught my attention recently.

I hope you enjoy reading about the things I talk about and I'll regularly be putting up posts about any stuff that comes into my head (as I have a lot of time on my hands!).

If you have any things that you'd like to share or ideas about any films I should watch, feel free to comment and I'll check it out.

Well i'm just leaving to watch Paranormal Activity 2 at the cinema so expect my thoughts in the next few days! Bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Mick.

    Film2010 wishes you good fortune here in the blogosphere.

    Oh...Paranormal Activity 2 is...you can read about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Paul!

    Gonna put up my thoughts on Paranormal Activity tomorrow as i'm quite busy but here's hoping it comes out as good as your blog haha!

    ReplyDelete