Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

It's Been A While...

Hey everyone. I've been away for a couple of months now. I'm not really the most prolific writer and the films I talk about have generally been out for a while, so sometimes I take a bit of time away between blog posts, and a lot of the time I have other things happening that takes me away from doing this.

In the run up to me attending the Dead By Dawn Festival in Edinburgh at the end of the month, I've decided I need to write more posts to get back into the swing of things in the hope I can write about some of the things that happen at the festival. I am starting to make some small changes to the page. The address has changed to leftfieldfilms.blogspot.com (something I should've done a long time ago), and I'm putting in the odd design change here and there. I'm also getting cards printed to hand out at the festival and hopefully get some more readers.

I'll keep this short and just say that I have a couple of films in mind I want to talk about. The first is a documentary called  "Orozco The Embalmer". I've warned people already on my social network pages that this is unlike anything else I've written about, and deals with a serious subject and will contain images that some people won't be comfortable with. There, I've warned you again so go complain somewhere else! I should have this post up in the next couple of days, so I'll see you then!

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment